Under GDPR you have explicit rights around how your personal data is managed. Tubular is already compliant with many aspects of this and we are currently implementing systems and processes to ensure we are compliant with all aspects by the 25th May 2018 deadline. These rights include:
Right to be informed
Right of access
Under GDPR you have the right to obtain:
- Confirmation that your data is being processed;
- Access to your personal data; and
Right to rectification and data quality
You have the right to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete, we will be publishing our procedures once finalized.
Right to erasure including retention and disposal
You have the right to be forgotten and can request the erasure of personal data when:
- It is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed;
- You withdraw consent;
- You object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing;
- It was unlawfully processed (ie otherwise in breach of the GDPR);
- It has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation; or
- It is processed in relation to the offer of information society services to a child.