For many businesses having an opt-in pop-up can immediately increase help grow email lists, subscribers and leads.
To create your lead builder head into Settings
- Head over to Lead Builder
- Name your popup.
- Add a picture of your popup, ideally make the popup 1200px x 420 px
- Embedding the form will be able to show you your web-visitors, conversions (how many people fill in the form, and the conversion rate, visitors/conversions)
- Enter your headline, or call to action.
- Add the URL link that you want the popup to appear on
- Build the form field you want to gather choose from Work Phone, Job Title or Note.
- Add a URL Path in the event you want to take the link to a Calendly booking.
- Add the length of time it will take before your popup appears. Best Practice - Ensure your visitors have a bit of time to navigate your site before they see a popup.
- Add the frequency your web visitor will see the Popup
- Customize your background, button and label colours.
- Copy and paste the link to embed in your website
- Or download the Wordpress Plugin for a seamless integration.
Click on Preview and see what you have built.
Best practice - Make sure your offer on a popup is insightful and relevent to get your client to leave their name.